Saturday, January 29, 2011

It's My Birthday & I'll Shop if I Want To!

(by cserpentDesigns) January is my birthday month and I decided to wander through the wonderful world of Etsy to see what pretties caught my eye. My favorite color is purple - so I had to start there ... Here are some beautiful, fun and chunky amethyst earrings from Ambersjewelry (and they're on SALE!!!!). Or maybe these purple scroll earrings by TheBrassHussy would be better .... They're both absolutely lovely. And, of course, one has to have chocolate cupcakes on one's birthday - and they're even better in purple ...
chocolate purple cupcake earrings purple cupcake keychain
A January gal has to have some garnet pretties. I found a BEAUTIFUL pair of garnet and rutilated quartz earrings by SurfAndSand and this gorgeous garnet and sterling silver ring by TheBeadGirl.
garnet and rutilated quartz earrings garnet and sterling silver ring
The chocolate ice cream that I'll have with my chocolate cake would look even more delicious in this fun, happy fused glass bowl by EmotionalOasis (or Emo as we call her). These purple, lampwork fish just make me laugh - and they're PURPLE!
party fused glass ice cream bowl purple, lampwork fish pair
I hope you enjoyed my birthday wander through Etsy. Why don't you do the same and see what handmade goodies just have to make their way to your house?
------------------------------------------------ Cserpent and all of the artists seen her are proud members of the Jewelry on Etsy Team. Please search JETTEAM on Etsy to find more from our talented team!

13 comments :

Mary said...

Great finds! Happy Birthday!

YourDailyJewelsBLOG said...

Happy birthday. Thanks for a fun purple adventure through Etsy

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday...Hope you have time to do some shopping in these awesome shops!!!

Beadsme said...

Great selections and Happy Birthday.

Unknown said...

Lovely items and have a great birthday!

DG Jewelry Designs said...

Happy Birthday! Great finds from the Jets.

Ribasus said...

Cute post! Happy Birthday!

Made By Tammy said...

Happy Birthday! Fantastic finds!

Erika Price said...

What a fabulous array of Birthday treats! Thanks for sharing :)

SatinDollCo said...

Great selection. Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Fantastic finds! Great Happy Birthday things!

Tracy said...

Fabulous Picks! Happy Birthday!!!!

Lisa Lehmann @StudioJewel said...

awesome choices...thank you for including me!